Single Parent Family
Single parent families have increased in number with time. Today, single parent families are quite common and nothing that one should be ashamed or afraid of.
There can be any reason as to why you are a single parent, however the struggles are real. Even if you are a single mother, father, or a grandparent, the job can be quite stressful.
I remember once I was visited by a client who was just 29 years old. She had a 2 year old son. However, she got a divorce from her husband in a domestic violence case.
The girl was already depressed and stressed being in such a toxic relationship, and now he had to raise a child alone.
She started crying and was so stressed that she cannot handle everything together. As her counseling started, she gained more confidence each day on her parenting. Today, her son is 16 years old, studying in the best school, and she is already the manager of a renowned firm.
Sometimes all that you need to resolve your life challenges is efficient counseling. I am a Life Coach who has raised two daughters alone.
Through my Single parent family counseling service, I have helped many single parents raise children gracefully.
What are the challenges of Single Parent Family?
Raising a family single-handedly can be extremely challenging at times. Some common challenges faced by single parent families are:
- The first challenge that almost all single parent families have to face is the custody issue. I know it is a real challenge to meet your kids after so long.
- The parent has to single-handedly manage household chores and office work.
- The child may start feeling the absence of another parent and start questioning the parent.
- Loneliness is another challenge that both you and your child have to experience. No matter how strong you become, loneliness tends to hit you in between.
- Many times it is seen that single parents instill undisciplined children. It becomes difficult for them to manage everything alone, and so the child does not get the required attention or strictness.
- The complete financial burden is put on a single parent. Starting everything new becomes arduous. It takes a lot of time to become financially independent.
- Single parent families have low self esteem, as they many times feel inferior to the normal families. Also, many times the society makes them feel guilty for the same.
Why Life Coach Ritu Singal?
Single parent families affect both the child and the parent in many ways. I am a single mother myself, and I know the amount of effort it takes.
Being a single mother, I understand each and every challenge you undergo. At our single parent family service, we offer counseling to parents who are having troubles or facing any of the above mentioned challenges.
I work on removing problems from the root and creating a new life for your child and you. Our innovative and modern methods will help you enjoy the journey of being a single parent.