» How to adjust with in-laws
» Marriage Counselling
» Love Marriage Problem Solution
» Relationship Counselling
» Couple Counselling
» Family Therapist
» Family Disputes
» Property Disputes
» Interpersonal Relationship
» Abusive Marriage
» Feeling Sick
» Problem Solving Skills
» Speaking Skills
» Listening Skills
» Interpersonal Skills
» Communication Skills
» Anger Management
» Stress Management
» Focus of Mind
» Mind Clarity
» How to Increase Willpower
» Empowering You
» Mind Management
» Learning Skills
» Work Culture
» Conflict Management & Resolution
» Time Management Strategies
» Office Politics
» Wealth Management
» Entrepreneur Skills
» Leadership Skills
» Finance Management
» Employee Relation
» Conflict Resolution Techniques
» Business Growth
» Business communication skills
» Startup Ideas
» Ideas to Action
» The Mindset of Entrepreneurs
» Mentor-Mente Program
She shares a very inspiring story of a couple who visited her a few months back. They were very tense due to their son Aarya. He was the middle child among their three children. He had no focus on studies. Teachers often used to complain about his misbehavior. He didn’t use to listen to the teachers rather was more interested in playing here and there and distracting other kids too. They were advised to visit the life coach for his mind skill training program. Thanks to her and with blessings of god the miracle did happen. Aarya had a great change in his mind and behaviour after the very first session itself. He became sincere and focused on studies. His confidence also grew a lot. Now he was praised by everyone and became one of the favorite students of his teachers.
The very knowledgeable counsellor always says that our brain has immense power; the only thing is that we need to recognize it and be able to apply this power to achieve the horizons of life. This is an era of innovations, continuous development and technological improvements. The human mind has become no less than a machine. It has to work continuously. Also, it must continuously adapt itself with the changes in science and technology.
This continuously working mind needs some greasing also. To be able to be competitive and active the brain needs to be Polished and nourished continuously so that we get the best out of it.
Through ages, scientists and researchers have evolved techniques called mind skill training. It not only trains your mind and helps in focus improvement but also helps us to become successful and happy human beings.
Ritu Singal is herself the greatest example of how one can change his or her life by training the mind and focusing on the goal. She turned the fortunes of her company from 60 crore debt into abundant wealth. She has not only excelled in the business front but also spirituality. She has been very inspirational for her clients and colleagues. She shares her mind skill training techniques to everyone as these techniques give long-lasting and assured results
One must know the techniques to improve mind skills. These techniques will help to improve the absorption capacity of the brain. The brain is a big vessel that has to store a vast amount of knowledge and other things. The mind skills are needed in many areas of our life like-
*Business: She is a great business leader. She has helped so many startups to achieve their goals under her guidance and directions, So many businesses have flourished with her positive approach and mental abilities. According to her, the entrepreneurs have to meet and deal with numerous employees as well as clients from different geographical locations. They also have to bring continuous innovations and modifications in their products and services. They need skills to craft successful business strategies as well. Skill and brainpower is also needed in maintaining the brand loyalty and goodwill of the company.
- At job: Good mind skills and an active and innovative mind help you attain good positions in the job. It also helps to grow your popularity among other employees. Mind skills are needed to be present at the job and work with full dedication.
- Student: A student needs skill and focuses improvement techniques to achieve his career goals. He needs to train his mind continuously so that he can fight competitive exams and crack them with great numbers. A sharp student will only be able to fly high and achieve whatever he wants in his life.
- Improvement of personal relations: She says that a happy start of the day is necessary to be happy the whole day long. Thus, one must have a satisfied, Peaceful and happy family life. There is no use of success if you have made no bonding with you near ones. Hence through this mind skill program, she helps the individuals to foster their relations too.
- Social relations: Man is a social animal. We need to be very active and energetic all the time. Only positive and happy people attract more friends and colleagues. Thus, mind skill training helps you to be fresh and teaches you how to deal with people around you.
- Individual level: It helps you to find out the purpose of your life. It gives proper direction to the confused mindset. It helps us to be with ourselves. Due to the busy schedule and chaos, we have forgotten ourselves; we have no time to pamper our souls. Thus, mental awakening and a peaceful mind and a refreshed soul are the keys to the real happiness of a person.
- Anger management: According to her, anger is our greatest enemy. One must know how to manage his or her temper. Anger always ruins our relations and sometimes career as well. One must be focused and have patience.
The results attained by this program are long term if you are well versed with these skills i.e. if you have grasped the training techniques properly; you can enjoy its advantages throughout your life. One attains pioneering results by applying these techniques by self in day to day life.
An active mind resides in a healthy body. To be successful only a working brain is not enough. We need a fit, healthy and energetic body too. This section of mind skill development programs comprises physical exercise and some easy stretches. These simple exercises help you to correct your posture which is an important part of your image as well. Also, these stretches help to increase agility and flexibility. The combination of an active brain in a fit body can help you reach anywhere and everywhere.
This section of mind skill training helps you guide in your nutritional intake. According to the researchers what you eat in your stomach highly decides your behaviour. Bioenergetics explains how the energy of our food is transformed into our bodies and how it affects our mood and mental well being. Our food choices greatly affect our nature and mood. Some kinds of food aid our mental abilities and give positivity within, a positive and focused mental approach is very necessary for the all-round development of a human being. This positive mindset can be dictated by our eating habits too. Thus, this training program educates us of what to eat and what not to avoid for improving our mind skills and overall mental health.
Our brain can think, read, learn, remember, reason and pay attention. Our brain is a knowledge bank too. Our brain may find grasping, retaining or using any information difficult if any of its ability is hampered or weakened. Thus, we need to continuously nurture our minds and brain too.
The life coach has given a simple solution to all the problems faced by the people who approach her. She advises them to Learn mind skill training techniques. She has worked upon them and enumerated them so deeply. Anyone who practices these techniques is sure to achieve all the agendas of life.
The very motivating counselor has explained that the mind skill development programs are made to enhance your mental growth. They make you emotionally strong and mentally sharp. The mind is trained such that it can no longer run here and there without your permission. You get to know how to control your mind and improve your focus too.