Most people think of ways in which they can structure their life, to make the most out of it but hardly take the first step. Structuring one’s life starts with changing routine habits.
As it has been rightly quoted,
Make good habits, and then good habits will make you.
Not structuring your life will be much more fatiguing than having a well-structured life. You will exhaust yourself physically and mentally without a plan or a routine.
We know most of you think it is extremely arduous to stick to a schedule, but not having a schedule is even more difficult.
You will end up piling up all your work either from the workplace or home. Once you start a structured life, you will realize how you have been divesting your body of tranquillity and satisfaction.
Why is it important to plan your day?
Life coach Ritu Singal remembers how she used to think that 24-hours were too little for her to work. But with testing time and healthy habits, she conquered those 24-hours with full efficiency.
She remembers how once someone guided her, about the best use of time in fulfilling a task with wisdom and attention.
She was told, if you try to catch three rabbits at a time, and you run after one of them, you’ll lose the other two. In the same way, if you try to be present everywhere, trying to acquire everything at one time, you will not even be able to manage even one of them properly.
Later, when she had to take care of her personal, professional, and social life, she had already realized these are the three rabbits she has to catch and manage each one of them graciously.
You see, this is how some people make the most out of the 24-hours in a day while some just sit and think, 24 hours are too less.
Some points of improvements through planning a routine are:
- Firstly, by planning and working on a routine, you will already be ahead of a lot of people out there just wasting their time doing unfruitful activities.
- Secondly, creating the right plan will give you ample time to work on your hobbies or just a relaxing time.
- Thirdly, you will be able to set priorities. Prioritizing work and doing the important tasks on time will lessen a lot of your burden.
- Fourthly, you’ll realize that with each passing day, you are getting closer to achieving your goals.
- Finally, you will enjoy the best of your health by creating and sticking to a schedule. A proper bedtime and wake-up time will grant you enough hours of sleep.